Daddy4H is one of the Forex expert advisors for Metatrader 4 developed by dadforex.com. It is based on a very simple strategy and shows profit potential on several currency pairs and timeframes. The idea of EA is to follow the market trend by adding trades to winning position, either long or short. The basket of trades is closed when profit target is reached. You have an option to modify the target as well as lot sizes (either fixed or increasing).
Daddy4H works best on higher timeframes: H4 or Daily, as these charts catch larger trends and are not so sensitive to small price fluctuations.
Backtest of Daddy4H EA
Recommendations for Daddy4H expert advisor:
- Broker: IC Markets
- Platform: Metatrader 4
- Currency pairs: EURUSD
- Timeframe: H4 or Daily
- Trading time: all day
Please test Daddy4H expert advisor with the strategy tester and on demo account before trading with real money. If you find other profitable settings, currency pairs or timeframes please let me know using a ‘Contact Us’ page 🙂 .
Settings of Daddy4H
- Magic – magic number of expert advisor. Use a different number for every currency pair or timeframe.
- Lots – define the size of the lot you would like to trade.
- Maxtrades – define the number of maximum open trades an expert advisor may place.
- Tradesperbar – how many trades EA may open on a single candle.
- Increaselots – true or false. True is set by default, which means an expert advisor will increase the lot size when it is necessary. If you set to “false” the lot of each trade will be fixed.
- Targetinpips – target in pips. When it is reached all open trades are closed.
In Daddy4H.zip file you will find:
Download Daddy4H expert advisor for free:
Disclaimer: Forex trading is a risky activity! Past performance of an expert advisor does not guarantee good results in the future. Use all Forex indicators, strategies and expert advisors you find on dadforex.com at your own risk. Dadforex.com is not responsible for the loss you may incur trading with any expert advisor or other trading tool.