The Extrapolator indicator uses six extrapolation methods to predict the future price, which allows you to give a very accurate trading forecast.
The Extrapolator trading indicator uses several extrapolation methods to predict the future price of a currency pair. The indicator plots a two-color line on the chart, where:
- blue line – historical price of a currency pair;
- red line is the predicted future price.
The Extrapolator indicator can use 6 extrapolation methods, which are configured through the Method parameter:
- Method 1: Extrapolation of Fourier series; frequencies are calculated using the Quinn-Fernandes Algorithm
- Method 2: Autocorrelation Method
- Method 3: Weighted Burg Method
- Method 4: Burg Method with Helme-Nikias weighting function
- Method 5: Itakura-Saito (geometric) method
- Method 6: Modified covariance method
Methods 2-6 are linear prediction methods. Linear prediction is based on finding future values as linear functions of the past values.
The Extrapolator trading indicator, due to the use of 6 extrapolation methods, looks like an interesting tool, however, like all predictive indicators, it relies on price history, which does not provide a 100% guarantee that the price will move in the predicted direction.
Features of Extrapolator MT4 indicator
- Platform: Metatrader 4
- Ability to change settings: Yes
- Timeframe: any from 1 Minute to Daily
- Currency pairs: any
In Extrapolator.zip file you will find:
Download Extrapolator MT4 indicator for free: