Forex indicator RSI DeMarker Super Position is a compilation of two popular oscillators: RSI and DeMarker indicators, which allows you to accurately determine the entry points.
It is no secret that the RSI and DeMarker indicators behave differently not only in uncertain situations on the chart, but also in relation to themselves with different indicator periods, so it is very useful for a trader to see this difference.
What the RSI DeMarker Super Position indicator displays:
- four RSI lines with different periods (the step of changing the period is specified in the indicator parameters) form the average weighted part of the indicator by RSI (golden line);
- four DeMarker lines with different periods (the step of changing the period is specified in the indicator parameters) form the average weighted part of the indicator by DeMarker (silver line);
- due to the difference in the dimensions of RSI and DeMarker, the readings of the averages are reduced to a single display system;
- the average weighted by RSI and DeMarker actually form a superposition of two indicators (yellow line)
- two moving averages (red and blue lines) are superimposed on the superposition line to facilitate interpretation of the readings;
- for completeness, a histogram of the difference between the weighted averages of RSI and DeMarker is displayed.
Features of RSI DeMarker Super Position MT4 indicator
- Platform: Metatrader 4
- Ability to change settings: Yes
- Timeframe: any from 1 Minute to Daily
- Currency pairs: any
In RSI_DeMarker_Super_Position.zip file you will find:
Download RSI DeMarker Super Position MT4 indicator for free: