The Cronex Taichi indicator makes trading with Ichimoku much easier by clearly giving signals about trend and flat.
The Cronex Taichi trend trading indicator is a modification of the popular Ichimoku indicator. The Ichimoku indicator is a very effective trending tool, but its use is often difficult, especially for beginner traders.
The task of the Cronex Taichi indicator is to formalize Ichimoku signals and identify potential flat or trend.
The Cronex Taichi indicator displays the following lines on the chart:
- Taichi – weighted average Tenkan + Kijun + SpanA + SpanB;
- TaichiFor – weighted average SpanA + SpanB with Kijun shift;
- Signal – moving average with a Kijun period;
- SSignal – moving average with a Senkou period;
- Flat – paints flat zones.
The Cronex Taichi trend trading indicator can make a trader’s life much easier by timely determining the trend and flat in a currency pair if used correctly.
Features of Cronex Taichi MT4 indicator
- Platform: Metatrader 4
- Ability to change settings: Yes
- Timeframe: any from 1 Minute to Daily
- Currency pairs: any
In Cronex_Taichi.zip file you will find:
Download Cronex Taichi MT4 indicator for free: