The information indicator Signal Table is a display of the moving averages, RSI and CCI readings from all timeframes plus the direction of the current candle.
The indicator Signal Table is another attempt to create a tool that combines the output of readings of several indicators from all timeframes.
The Signal Table indicator displays its readings as follows:
- the first line of arrows indicates the relative position of the two MAs;
- the second line indicates the direction of movement and location relative to level 50 of the RSI indicator;
- the third line indicates the direction of movement and location relative to the levels 100 and -100 of the CCI indicator;
- the fourth line indicates the current direction of the current bar movement;
- the fifth line or arrows indicates the direction of the gap between the close price of the first bar and the open price of the zero (current) bar.
The indicator Signal Table is not a generator of trading signals, but it can be successfully used to analyze the market situation for a selected currency pair.
Features of Signal Table MT4 indicator
- Platform: Metatrader 4
- Ability to change settings: Yes
- Timeframe: any from 1 Minute to Daily
- Currency pairs: any
In signalTable.zip file you will find:
Download Signal Table MT4 indicator for free: