The indicator MACD Histogram is a modification of the standard MACD, best suited for finding three types of Forex divergences.
Forex indicator MACD Histogram is a modification of the standard oscillator MACD of the MetaTrader4 terminal, which includes the MACD line, signal line and histogram of the divergence convergence of the mentioned lines.
Also, the MACD Histogram indicator allows you to find three types of divergences between the indicator and the price chart:
In the indicator MACD Histogram, advanced settings are implemented, as well as a notification system about the detected divergence.
MACD Histogram indicator settings
- Fast EMA Period – period of the fast exponential moving average;
- Slow EMA Period – the period of the slow exponential moving average;
- Signal SMA Period – the period signal exponential moving average;
- MACD line – enable display of the MACD line;
- Signal line – enable display of the signal line.
Divergence search settings
- MACD Histogram divergence indicator – enable search for divergences with histogram;
- MACD Line divergence indicator – enable searching for divergences with the MACD line;
- Search classical – enable search for classical divergences;
- Search hidden – enable search for hidden divergences;
- Search extended – enable search for extended divergences;
- Show trend lines – enable display of divergence trend lines;
- Show divergence indicator – enable display of the divergence indicator;
- Show alerts – enable alerts when divergence is found on the current bar.
Features of MACD Histogram MT4 indicator
- Platform: Metatrader 4
- Ability to change settings: Yes
- Timeframe: any from 1 Minute to Daily
- Currency pairs: any
In MASi_MACDHist.zip file you will find:
Download MACD Histogram MT4 indicator for free: