Trinity Impulse Forex indicator displays recommendations for entering the market in the form of impulses.
The indicator Trinity Impulse is designed to determine the market phase and open a position following the trend.
The Trinity Impulse indicator is located in the sub window below the main price chart and displays the price dynamics of the currency pair:
- The indicator is on the zero line – it means the market is flat;
- The indicator has formed a A-shaped pattern – open a deal in the same direction
- The indicator has formed a V-shaped impulse – open a trade in the opposite direction.
The Trinity Impulse indicator signals need an additional filter. Also, the indicator itself can act as a filter in Forex trend trading strategies.
Features of Trinity Impulse MT4 indicator
- Platform: Metatrader 4
- Ability to change settings: Yes
- Timeframe: any from 1 Minute to Daily
- Currency pairs: any
In Trinity-Impulse.zip file you will find:
Download Trinity Impulse MT4 indicator for free: